Cummins Inc., a leading global energy corporation, was founded in Columbus, Ind., In 1919 as the Cummins Engine Company, as Clessie Lyle Cummins, Cummins sells and services engines diesel engines and related technologies worldwide. It has become the largest motor manufacturer in the world in the market for similar products.
Standard configuration for GC Series generators with Cummins engines
- Cummins diesel engine and world famous brand alternator.
- The radiator water tank and fan are safely protected.
- Automatic control panel and electrical connection cabinet including terminal circuit breaker.
- Automatic battery charger and electromagnetic switch.
- Shock absorber between the engine and the base frame.
- The steel base is strong and durable.
- Optional voltage range: 230V/400V, 220V/380V, 127V/220V, 240V/480V, etc.
The M, N, K series of imported Cummins engines with large capacity are provided by Chongqing Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. These are two factories Cummins invested and built in China to supply the Asia Pacific region. And now they are supplying to global.