MTU Onsite Energy is a core brand of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, a division of Rolls-Royce plc. MTU is the world’s leading manufacturer of quality diesel engines, providing pioneering solutions that are widely used in industry as well as high-end projects such as aircraft, ships, trains, generator,…
Standard configuration for GU Series with MTU engine
- MTU diesel engine is originally from Germany.
- Radiator radiator and fan are safe protected.
- Deepsea automatic control panel and electrical switchboard including terminal breaker.
- Automatic battery charger and electromagnetic switch.
- Buffer damping between engine and base frame.
- Sturdy and durable steel support.
- Optional voltage range: 230V / 400V, 220V / 380V, 127V / 220V, 240V / 480V, etc.
Leading technology, the spirit of innovation and the courage to explore new roads always make the stand out of Rolls-Royce Power Systems with the brands MTU and MTU Onsite Energy.